§.1 Legal basis of personal data processing:
The legal basis for processing your data includes:
– Workshops organisation.
– To answer questions and inquiries related to the workshop.
– To communicate with you on any matter relating to your registration.
– To contact you about other information and services that may be of interest to you.
§2. Personal Data Controller
Xenstats sp. z o.o., with its office Poznań, ul. Otwarta 1, 60-008 is the controller of your personal data.
§3. Data Protection Officer
We have nominated a data protection officer. Please contact this person in all matters concerning the processing of the personal data and the execution of your rights in relation to the data processing. You can contact the inspector as follows: by writing an email: email@example.com
You have the following rights with respect to the processing of personal data:
– the right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes, as we process your data for marketing purposes on the basis of a justified interest,
– the right to object to the processing of data on the basis of a special situation – when we process your data on the basis of our justified interest,
– the right to withdraw the consent,
– the right to access your personal information,
– the right to request the amendment of your personal data,
– the right to demand the deletion of your personal data only if we are not required by law to process them,
– the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted,
– the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable computer format. You may transfer your data to another data controller or request that we transfer your data to another data controller. However, we will only do so if this transfer is technically possible.
§4. Data collected automatically
When you visit our website, the data about your activity are automatically recorded, including e.g. your IP address, browser type, operating system type. These data shall be used exclusively for administrative and statistical purposes. Personal data transfer and communication with our servers is encrypted and is based on the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
§6. Personal data protection
Xenstats sp. z o.o. uses adequate organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of the processed data. We make every effort to ensure that the measures we take are the best safeguard of the personal data and privacy of the persons whom the data apply to. The choice of the measures is the consequence of the risk analysis and assessment of the effects of the processing carried out by Xenstats sp. z o.o.
§7. Sharing the personal data with third parties
Xenstats sp. z o.o. will share your personal data with:
– entities authorized by law,
– entities and natural persons authorized by you.