RNA-seq data analysis
We perform next generation sequencing (NGS) data analysis. For RNA-seq data we offer: processing and filtering, gene and transcript expression estimation, differential expression analysis and genome-based as well as genome- independent (de novo) transcriptome assembly and annotation.
These are examples of bioinformatic analyses that we offer:
- filtering out reads containing adapters or those with low quality
- alignment with reference genome
- de novo transcriptome assembly
- differential expression analysis
- annotation and statistics