General terms and conditions for our workshops, seminars and training courses
1. These General Terms and Conditions relate to the services provided by Xenstats spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań, at ul. Otwarta 1, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, maintained by the District Court for the of Poznań, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, entry no. KRS 0000783448 (hereinafter referred to as the „Xenstats”).
2. The Client and/or persons appointed by the Client participate in the trainings organised by Xenstats based on the filled-in registration form available at the following address: www.xenstats.com/workshops-schedule. Training registration form includes the name of selected training, first and last name, phone number, e-mail address and details for the invoice.
3. The Client understands that the information and materials provided during the training are of general (information) and not of individualised character and thus may not be treated as equal to providing advisory services. Recommendations provided during the training are of indicative character only, and the information included therein should not replace detailed analysis of the issue or professional judgement. Xenstats shall not be held responsible for any losses originating from undertaking, or from failure to undertake any activities based on the provided recommendations.
4. These General Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual issues or obligations arising from the provision of services by Xenstats shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland.
5.The Client is required to pay full amount of fee, under one- off payment, 5 business days before training commencement. Prices for individual trainings are published on the internet website of Xenstats: www.xenstats.com and are net prices.
6. Fee for selected training should be transferred to Xenstats sp. z o.o. account no.: PL97114020040000321214930988. Xenstats may also provide additional methods of payment.
7. Xenstats undertakes to carry out training with due care and to the best of its professional knowledge.
8. All training materials made available to training participants are the sole property of Xenstats however, training participants have the right to use these materials for the needs associated with the conducting of activities of the Client. Training materials may not be disseminated in any way outside Client premises. If the training is organized in a remote (online) formula, Xenstats undertakes to provide participants with a platform enabling audiovisual communication between the lecturer and the Client. The Client acknowledges that in the case of online training, he should have a device enabling audiovisual communication via wired or wireless Internet for the duration of the training. The hardware should meet the minimum requirements to use the Zoom platform. Detailed information on the minimum hardware requirements can be found at:https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-Zoom-system-requirements-Windows-macOS-Linuxhttps://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201179966-System-requirements-for-iOS-iPadOS-and-Android
9. Xenstats undertakes to conduct training in accordance with the prepared program.
10. The Client may cancel his participation in the training at no cost no later than 14 days after the registration by sending a written resignation to Xenstats ([email protected]). If said deadline is not kept, the Client will be charged full (100%) price of the training.
11. Absence of the Client and/or persons appointed by the Client at the training does not release him from the obligation to pay full price of the training and is not the basis for the return of paid training fee. Xenstats allows for a replacement of a registered training participant with the consent of the Xenstats.
12. Client’s personal data are processed with a view to executing training, The legal basis for personal data processing is article 6 para. 1 letter a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
13. The Client has the right to: access his or her personal data, obtain from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data, obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data, obtain from the controller restriction of processing of personal data, object to processing of personal data and to transmit his or her personal data to another controller (personal data portability). The Client has also the right to cancel at any time his or her consent to personal data processing with the underlying data- processing regulations being unaffected. The Client has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority as regards his or her personal data processing.
14. All disputes arising out of or in connection with the provision of services by the Xenstats shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of Polish courts appropriate for the registered office of the Xenstats, which – to this end – each Party hereby agrees to honour.
15. Each Party hereby states that the person signing or sending training registration form on his/her behalf was expressly authorised to do so, and thus was authorised to bind each Party to execute the provisions of the registration form and of the General Terms and Conditions of Providing Services.
16. None of the Parties may transfer any rights, obligations or claims arising from this Agreement.